Hello my coffee lover friends it’s the weekend again, and we are having a little get together with my friends so while browsing I found this boozy coffee recipe that is perfect for our afternoon get together, and I know you love this too. So let get down to our business and make this boozy coffee weekend treat.
Take note this drink is not suitable for kids because we are mixing coffee, whiskey, and dessert all into one.
Ballantine’s 12 Tiramisu
- Ballantine’s 12-year-old: 35 ml
- Chocolate syrup: 10 ml
- Half milk/half cream: 25 ml
- Banana liqueur: 5 ml
- Vanilla custard: 25 ml
– Decorate a dessert glass or bowl with the chocolate syrup.
– Pour the Ballantine’s 12-year-old into a Boston shaker glass.
– Add in vanilla custard, half milk/half cream, toffee syrup and banana liqueur.
– Shake mixture over ice and strain into the glass or bowl.
– Dust heavily with sweet chocolate powder.
Ballantine’s 12 Cappuccino
- Ballantine’s 12-year-old: 45 ml
- Hazelnut Liqueur
- Half milk/half cream: 15 ml
- Caramel syrup: 5 ml
- Espresso chocolate powder truffles: 40 ml
– Pour the Ballantine’s 12-year-old into a Boston shaker glass
– Add hazelnut liqueur, half milk/half cream, caramel syrup, and espresso.
– Shake contents and strain into a glass cappuccino cup.
– Froth some half milk/half cream to create a cappuccino look and spoon over the mixture.
– Dust with chocolate powder and serve with chocolate truffles on the side.
This recipe is from Ballantine's Published in economictimes.indiatimes.com