Nutella and coffee scream’s heaven and it’s called Nutella Frappuccino. This scrumptious coffee treat is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and coffee cravings in you.
Adding Nutella to your cup of Joe will give you a nutty and chocolaty taste that everyone will love!
This Nutella coffee is like a cross between an icy frappuccino and a creamy milkshake in texture, but with a delicious dose of coffee and hazelnut flavor.
What you need
- ½ cup of Nutella
- ¼ – ⅓ cup warm full cream milk/half and half
- 2 cups of cold brew coffee (or double strength coffee), frozen into ice cubes
- ¾ cup chilled full cream milk/half and half
- ⅓ cup Nutella
- 1 tsp vanilla (optional)
- 1 – 2 tbsp agave syrup (optional – only if you want to add extra sweetness)
- Extra milk if needed
Whipping cream (optional)
Place the Nutella in a bowl. Add warm milk/half and half a little at a time and whisk until you have a smooth sauce (¼ cup milk is the minimum amount required, add more milk if you like a thinner sauce). Set aside until needed.
- Place the milk/half and half and Nutella in the blender. Blend for a few seconds until the Nutella is completely mixed with the milk. (Nutella and milk are blended first because once you add the ice cubes, it’ll be harder to completely dissolve the all of the Nutella).
- Next, add the coffee ice cubes (and agave and vanilla, if using) and blend on high-speed until the ice cubes are completely crushed and you have a slushie-like consistency. Add extra milk ONLY if required to help crush the ice better.
- Drizzle some Nutella sauce inside the serving glass (this will also add some extra sweetness, if necessary). Pour your Nutella Frappuccino into the serving glass.
- This can be served just as is with a straw, or top it up with whipped cream and another drizzle of Nutella sauce. Enjoy!
I know you guys are going to love this Nutella Frappuccino! It’ll be the best kind of iced coffee you have this summer!
Credits to: Dini from The Flavor Bender