Welcome to #12daysofChristmascoffee by Lovers.coffee.
It’s 9th day of our #12daysofChristmascoffee, and Christmas day is almost here! Ticktock, ticktock rounding the clock waiting for the big day and preparing some gifts for Christmas day. So to help fuel you through the festivities, here is a delicious Christmas morning coffee for you to make.
The Sugar & Spiced Christmas Coffee by MOMSTART
- 3/4 cup chilled whipping cream
- 4 1/2 tsp. powdered sugar
- 1 cup freshly ground Community® coffee
- 5 tsp. ground cardamom
- 3 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 7 cup water
- Using an electric mixer, beat whipping cream in a large bowl until soft peaks form.
- Then, add powdered sugar and continue beating. Place ground coffee, cardamom, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a coffee filter.
- Using the spoon, mix gently. Add water to your coffee maker and brew to your liking.
- Next, divide coffee among 8 cups.
- Garnish each with a dollop of whipped cream and serve piping hot