Hello, coffee lovers, how was your week? There is so much going around the past days, and our body needs some caffeine boost over the weekend. So, we were thinking of some caffeinated boozy weekend treat, but there were a lot of choices in my mind so as I browse over my favorite sites for the recipes to make, and also to share with you my coffee
Hence we like a simple recipe to do over the weekend that will satisfy our cravings, this Chocolate Coffee Kiss will give us the perfect kick for the weekend.
This coffee recipe will take you 2 mins to do. A perfect caffeinated boozy drink just for you to keep you company this weekend.
Let us start making!
Chocolate Coffee Kiss Recipe
- 3/4 fluid ounce coffee liqueur
- 3/4 fluid ounce Irish cream liqueur
- 1/2 fluid ounce creme de cacao liqueur
- 1 teaspoon brandy-based orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®)
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces chocolate syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry
- In a coffee mug, combine coffee liqueur, Irish cream, creme de cacao, and Grand Marnier. You can use another brand of liqueur if you wish too as long as it is brandy-based with fruity notes.
- Fill the mug with hot coffee. It is best if it is freshly brewed to for sounder experience.
- Top with a blob of whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate syrup, or strawberry syrup, and garnish with a maraschino cherry.
- Serve, and enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Chocolate Coffee Kiss Recipe credited to SILLYT, posted