Howdee coffee lovers? Happy weekend! Since it is the Mothers Day celebration over this weekend, we like to greet all the strong and beautiful mothers all over the world a Happy Mothers Day! This weekend is a special celebration for all the mothers in the world that is why we decided to share with you a special weekend coffee treat that you can prepare for your mom this Mothers Day. This recipe is Chocolate Magic Cake by All Recipies which is a perfect surprise to an intimate celebration for Mothers Day.
Prepare now your pen and papers coffee lovers, and together let us recreate this Chocolate Magic Cake for the Mothers Day weekend coffee treat.
Chocolate Magic Cake Recipe
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 eggs at room temperature, separated
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole milk, lukewarm
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch baking pan.
- Whisk cocoa powder, flour, espresso powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine egg yolks, white sugar, and water in the bowl of a stand mixer. Mix for about two minutes on high speed until eggs are light and creamy. Reduce mixer speed to low add butter, and vanilla extract. Increase speed to medium; beat for 1 minute until it gets light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low and add the cocoa mixture in 3 batches, mixing thoroughly after each addition and scraping the sides of the bowl. Stir milk slowly into the batter until well combined. Pour chocolate batter into a separate bowl.
- Clean and dry out bowl and beaters. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar together on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold 3/4 of the egg white mixture into the chocolate batter using a spatula; pour back into the egg white bowl, a folding mixture in slowly until batter is smooth but still light and fluffy. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set and center still jiggles slightly about 50 minutes. Let cake cool completely, at least 30 minutes.
Video recipe of this content CLICK here.
This recipe is by Julie Hubert originally shared in Allrecipes.com. Pictures and recipe are credited to All Recipes and to the owner.