Welcome to our #12daysofChristmascoffee2018 by Lovers.coffee
It’s the second day of our 12 days of Christmas Coffee recipe, as the days move forward, we are feeling more the spirit of the holidays. Since there are a lot of holiday gatherings going around a cup of coffee is the perfect beverage to welcome or end the night with your guest.
Here’s a Honey Coffee for our second recipe of 12 days of Christmas coffee. This coffee is a Spanish style coffee drink that’s not only warm and comforting, but it is also super easy to make.
What coffee to use?
You can use any of the coffee roasts from, light to dark roast coffee beans, but the best roast for this coffee recipe is the French roast the same as dark roast coffee, but its double the process which gives a more intense character that brings in the smoky-sweet flavor, with notes of raw honey, accompanied by a thin body and mouthfeel.
You can also use a decaf coffee as an option if you prefer a less caffeinated version. This is ideal if you want a cup of coffee after eating a mammoth of a feast, but still, want to go to bed.
For the decaf version choose a dark roast decaf to give your Holiday Honey Coffee all of the same rich flavors without the caffeine.
Christmas Honey Coffee Recipe
Let’s Start Brewing!
- 2 Cups of strong-brewed coffee
- ½ Cup of Milk (or milk substitute)
- ¼ Cup of Honey (or sweetener of your choice)
- ⅛ Tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Ground Nutmeg
- In a saucepan combine strong-brewed coffee, milk, honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Heat thoroughly over medium heat, but do not boil! 3. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Enjoy this light, but delightful Coffee honey drink coffee lovers!
Missed our 1st day of 12 days of Christmas coffee? Follow us on FACEBOOK to get updated for our daily post.
- The Starbuck Dewata Coffee Sanctuary a new addition to Bali Indonesia tourist attraction.
- The Dancing Goats Coffee Bar Serves the Finest Espresso.
- The Best of the Coffee Trends of 2018
- The Best of Coffee Cocktails to Keep You Up On New Year’s Eve
- Boozy Cloud 9 Coffee – The 12 Days of Christmas Coffee