Welcome to our #12daysofChristmascoffee2018 by Lovers.coffee
Time flies so fast like a lightning vault and only a few days left on the calendar until Christmas day. We know some of you are still completing their Christmas shopping list, and some are already wrapping their Christmas gifts and start planning their menu for your “Nochebuena.”
Well, we hope you get inspirations to your menu on our 12 Days of Christmas Coffee recipes. So, it’s the 10th recipe already, and for the remaining days till Christmas, we want to share all things boozy and caffeinated because as we said from our Tipsy Gingerbread Eggnog, “There is no fun holiday without celebrating with a little bit of alcohol.” So, for our 10th recipe, we will make a Dolce de Leche Coffee.
An excellent drink for the cold weather to keep your body warm, and it’s a perfect afternoon delight for the weekend.
Christmas Treat Dulce de Leche Coffee
Recipe by: The Pioneer Woman
- 4 cups Strongly Brewed Good Coffee
- 6 ounces, fluid Dulce De Leche.
- 6 Tablespoons Kahlua, More If Preferred
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Chocolate, Grated
- Add Dulce de Leche to the very hot coffee; stir until completely dissolved and combined. Keep coffee hot.
- Combine cream with sugar and whip until stiff.
- Add 1 tablespoon Kahlua to each coffee cup. May add 1 1/2 if desired, or may add whiskey or brandy in addition.
- Pour the coffee/dulce de leche mixture into each glass. Top with a heaping tablespoon whipped cream and grated chocolate of your choice.
For comprehensive instruction visit The Pioneer Women
Don't miss our 12 Days of Christmas Coffee, and follow us on FACEBOOK for updates.