Welcome to #12daysofChristmascoffee by Lovers.coffee.
Day 10 and 11 of our #12daysofChristmascoffee. So, we are one day behind of our Christmas coffee that is why we will be sharing two coffee variants for today’s Christmas coffee.
Two more sleeps coffee lovers and will be celebrating Christmas. We are all getting busy preparing for the Christmas Eve, wrapping our Christmas gifts, and thinking what to dishes and desserts to serve.
We want to share with you this ridiculously delicious and easy to do White Chocolate Latte. This coffee drink is a sure comfort in every sip and a perfect drink after a mammoth of a feast.
White Chocolate Latte Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, chopped
- Combine the milk and cream in a saucepan, and whisk over high heat until hot and frothy.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and sugar.
- Whisk together hot espresso and white chocolate chips in a mug until smooth.
- If you are making two, pour half into another mug.
- Top with the frothy hot milk and stir to blend in the flavoring.
We are on the verge of Holiday rush beating the clock and preparing all things to get it done on time so for our next Christmas coffee, we want something to fuel you up that is a spicy favorite by many.
The Ginger Bread Latte Recipe
- 2 fluid ounces espresso coffee
- 2 tablespoons gingerbread flavored syrup
- 1/2 cup milk, steamed
- 1/8 cup whipped cream
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- In a coffee mug, combine espresso coffee with flavored syrup.
- Pour in steamed milk.
- Top with whipped cream, and sprinkle with nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla powder.
- Serve it with your favorite Holiday mug and enjoy!
Recipe by: THE ARIZONA BULEYS