This week is a bit rough for us from running errands, and getting the works done, so the weekend is perfect to treat our selves with something sweet and refreshing coffee treat.
For our weekend coffee recipe, we will make a homemade Coffee Frappe adopted from Martha Stewart Living, August 2010 recipe.
- 3 medium scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup chilled brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Simple Syrup for Iced Coffee Drinks
- Whipped cream
- Cocoa powder
- Blend ice cream, ice, coffee, milk, and simple syrup in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream, and dust with cocoa powder.
Enjoy this simple coffee treat recipe for the weekend coffee lovers!