The days are getting hotter, that is why cold coffee drinks are the hype this season, so we wanted to share with this coffee stunner that you can pull out for a weekend treat, or you can always make for parties and entertainment.
For this weekend coffee treat, we will adopt the recipe for “Coffee Mojito,” from Colab. This refreshing coffee drink doesn’t require rum the coffee replaces the rum in their version of a caffeinated mojito. Though this drink doesn’t have any liquor in it don’t worry because this coffee drink will surely satisfy your alcohol cravings, because this coffee drink taste and feel like an alcoholic drink.
Lets Start Brewing.
- 30 milliliters sugar cane syrup
- 1 shot of espresso, around 30 milliliters
- 15 milliliters lime juice
- Sparkling water
- Lime zest (to taste)
- Crushed ice
- Gently crush the mint leaves so that they release their oils and aroma.
- Combine mint, lime juice, sugar cane syrup, and espresso into a glass.
- Stir all the ingredients.
- Add the crushed ice and top it off with sparkling water.
- Garnish with mint leaf, and enjoy.