Hey coffee lovers! Before the big coffee chains, launch their fall/autumn coffee menu that we are all looking forward we wanted to share with you this last-minute Spring Coffee treat that you can make this weekend.
So what we are up to this weekend is we want something chilled and chocolaty that will satisfy our sweet and caffeinated cravings, and this DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BLENDED ICED MOCHA will surely give us the satisfaction with its rich chocolate and bold coffee flavor.
Let’s start making!
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BLENDED ICED MOCHA
Recipe by: Fork Knife Swoon
- 1-1/2 cups Dunkin’ Donuts® Bakery Series® Glazed Chocolate Donut coffee, brewed and chilled
- 12 milk ice cubes
- pinch ground nutmeg
- optional: 1/2 cup (one regular scoop) chocolate ice cream
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- for serving: fresh whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup
- The day before, make the milk ice cubes by freezing your favorite milk in an ice-cube tray and freezing overnight. You can use whole milk, coconut milk, or cashew milk (or you can also mix) for the creamiest blended coffees and lattes.
- Brew the coffee so that it’s extra strong, set aside to cool to room temperature, then chill in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp of chocolate syrup into the bottom of two tall glasses. Set aside.
- Add the coffee, frozen milk cubes, nutmeg, and chocolate ice cream, if using, to a blender, and blend until smooth. Pour into the two glasses, and use a spoon or straw to swirl the chocolate syrup into the blended mocha.
- Top with a swirl of whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup, as desired. Serve immediately
To double your indulgement, you can pair this coffee treat with homemade donuts.
All the recipe, instructions and photos are credited to Fork Knife Swoon