It’s the weekend our coffee lover friends, and for today’s coffee treat we will have something different from the usual, but still about coffee. We wanted to share with you, not just the refreshing coffee beverages, coffee cocktails and coffee beverage desserts, but we also want to add to our coffee recipe list this Easy Cold Brew Coffee Pie that is perfect for a desert over the weekend feast.
So let’s get started!
Easy Cold Brew Coffee Pie
Author: Hayley Parker, The Domestic Rebel
Recipe type: Pie
Prep time: 6 hours 10 mins Total time: 6 hours 10 mins
This frozen, no-bake Cold Brew Coffee Pie is PHENOMENAL. Creamy, smooth and packed with coffee flavor, it’s perfect for a hot day and for any coffee fanatic!
- 1 (3.4 oz) box INSTANT vanilla pudding mix
- ¾ cup cold brew coffee (any brand is fine, or you can make your own cold brew)
- 1 Tbsp pure coffee extract (or less if you want a less strong coffee flavor)
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 prepared Oreo cookie crust
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Dark chocolate-covered espresso beans, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together the instant pudding dry mix, the cold brew coffee, the milk and the coffee extract.
- Whisk until combined and slightly thickened about 1 minute.
- Fold in the Cool Whip completely, making sure to get the bottom!
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust and smooth out the top. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- Just before serving, pipe on whipped cream and garnish with dark chocolate-covered espresso beans.
- Cut into wedges and serve!
Have fun baking, coffee lovers!