Happy Easter Weekend coffee lovers! How was your Easter Preparation? We are all having a sugar rush excitement tasting all the sweet treats. Some of us may still be thinking about what to prepare this Easter weekend, so to help you with your trouble here’s a compilation of Quick and easy Easter Treat Recipies that you can make with your kiddos.
Hence the Easter celebration is all things sweets like cupcakes, chocolates, candies, and the ever famous Easter Egg, for this weekend coffee treat here’s a special recipe edition for the Easter celebration.
Quick and Easy Easter Treat Recipes
Easter Lamb Cupcakes Recipe
Cupcakes are a little bit technical to do, but this Easter Lamb Cupcake they are not only cute but super easy to do.
- 12 unfrosted cupcakes, cooled
- 1 (16 ounces) package prepared vanilla frostingLambs:
- 6 large marshmallows, halved lengthwise
- 5 black licorice laces
- 1 (10.5 ounces) package miniature marshmallows
- 24 candy eyeballs
- Frost each cupcake with an even covering of frosting using a spatula or a palette knife.
- Use a skewer to poke 2 holes in the top end of each marshmallow half for the ears. Poke 2 holes at the bottom of the front side for each of the nostrils.
- Cut the black licorice laces into short lengths: 24 small pieces for the nostrils and thirty-six 1/3-inch lengths for the ears and tails. Stick the shorter licorice pieces into the marshmallows where you’ve poked holes for the nostrils. Stick 24 of the longer pieces into the marshmallows where you’ve poked holes for the ears. Attach 1 marshmallow head to each cupcake.
- Coat the cupcakes with mini marshmallows, adhering them to the frosting flat-side down. Leave space on the reverse side of the head to attach the tail. Poke a hole there using a skewer, then stick in the remaining licorice pieces for the tails.
- Spread the backs of two candy eyeballs with a bit of frosting. Connect to the marshmallow, positioning above the nose. Repeat with remaining eyeballs.
Bird’s Nests Recipe
You and your kiddo will surely have fun making this sweet little treat of Birds Nest.
- 4 cups chow mein noodles
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 30 small jellybeans
- File a cookie sheet with foil and grease with spray-on cooking oil.
- Pour noodles into a large bowl. Melt the butter and marshmallows over medium heat, stirring until smooth. Pour marshmallow mixture over noodles, stirring until well coated.
- Rub some butter on hands and form noodle mixture into six round balls. Place balls on prepared cookie sheet. With the back of a teaspoon, press the center of each ball to make a hollow indentation.
- Let nests set until they are firm. Fill each with small jelly beans. (Other small candies of your choice may be substituted, such as M & M’s, small gumdrops, chocolate covered raisins, chocolate covered peanuts, etc.)
Chocolate Covered Bunnies Recipe
These Easter chocolate covered bunnies are so adorable and super easy to do.
- 10 wooden pop sticks
- 10 marshmallow Easter bunnies
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon multicolored candy sprinkles
- Insert a wooden stick into the bottom of each bunny. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Place the chocolate chips into a glass bowl, and cook in the microwave until just melted about 30 seconds. Stir the chocolate until smooth.
- Dip each bunny into the melted chocolate until coated on all sides, and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with candy sprinkles to decorate. Place into the freezer until the chocolate has set, about 5 minutes.
You can see more details about these recipes at All recipes.
Easter Rice Krispies Recipe
This Easter Rice Crispies is ideal for a last minute Easter treat. It is super easy to do, and oh so yummy!
- 1 -10-ounce bag of mini marshmallows (4 cups)
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup pastel sprinkles
- 1 cup pastel M&M’s
- Coat a 9×13 pan with butter.
Place the marshmallows and butter in a saucepan and heat until melted and creamy.
- Stir in the cereal until completely coated. Let cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the additional marshmallows, sprinkles, and M&M’s quickly.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan. Coat your hands with butter or nonstick baking spray and press the mixture down gently. Do not over press the mixture or your treats will be harder and crunchier.
- Let the treats cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting into squares. Store in a tightly sealed container.
Check more in-depth information about this yummy Rice Krispies at inside Brucrew Life.