We are always thrilled for the weekend because it’s the time of the week where we make extra to our coffee, or it’s our cheat day for the week. And for this weekend coffee treat it’s simple and easy but it’s super yummy that will give delight in every sip.
Let’s start making our Nutella Latte for the weekend.
- Instant coffee (optional: you can use brewed coffee but for convenience and less preparation we opted for an instant coffee it will also do the truck.)
- sugar (optional)
- Boil some water in the kettle.
- Put 1 teaspoon (or however much you like) of instant coffee in a mug
- Add sugar according to your taste preferences.
- Pour in the boiled water
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of Nutella (add more if you want more chocolate). As long as the coffee is hot the Nutella should melt after stirring it in the coffee for a bit.
- Add your milk/cream to how you like it. The Nutella makes the coffee a little milkier anyway so if you like your coffee strong you might not have to add any extra milk/cream.
This coffee weekend treat is super easy and will make you happy!