Who doesn’t love fall? Fall is one of the best seasons to enjoy many kinds of spice, gatherings, and the start of welcoming the Holiday season. Also, fall is where are the best seasonal flavors come to kitchens, and of course to your cup of coffee. As we already know, the pumpkin spice latte is the classical favorite by many during fall, but the warm fall flavors of cinnamon and maple syrup will surely delight your taste buds this fall.
As we embrace fall for this weekend coffee treat, we will be featuring the Espresso Cinnamon Maple Latte, by the roasty coffee. We can’t wait to try the sweetness, and spice of this coffee drink, that is why let us start making.
Espresso Cinnamon Maple Latte
- 3/4 Cup Milk of your choosing (I used whole)
- 1/2 Cup Strong brewed coffee
- 2 tbsp real maple syrup
- 1 Dash Cinnamon
- 1 Scoop Whipped cream (optional)
- Brew a strong cup of coffee, or make an espresso (you can either use your Keurig for making an espresso shot.)
- Next is making the frothing. If you have your style of frothing, you may do so, there is no rule in making the froth, but if you don’t have the equipment, you can DIY to froth milk.
- In a mason jar, pour your milk with a lid off, and microwave for about one minute. Then put the lid on tight and shake the milk, while it is warm until its frothy.
- After making your froth, pour the maple syrup in your mug, pour your espresso or brewed coffee after the syrup, and then pour your frothed milk on top.
- You can not stop here, but if you want extra you can add whipped cream, and finish off with a cinnamon stick, or a dash of cinnamon powder on top.
Enjoy this Espresso Cinnamon Maple Latte recipe this weekend coffee lovers.
The recipe and image is credited to roasty coffee.