While pumpkins are still available to enjoy, try these three amazing pumpkin spice recipes at home and enjoy a splendid goodness of pumpkin spice this season.
The Classic Coffee House Pumpkin Latte
- Add milk, pumpkin puree, and sugar to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat until hot, but do not boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and the coffee.
Divide the mixture between two mugs. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
(Recipe credits to Adam and Joanne – http://www.inspiredtaste.net/8419/pumpkin-spice-latte-at-home-recipe/)
Pumpkin-Spiced Strawberry Frappuccino
For the frappuccino:
- In a blender, blend all frappuccino ingredients together until smooth.
For the cinnamon whipped cream:
- Whisk cream, sugar, and cinnamon until stiff peaks form, chill in the refrigerator.
- Top your frappuccino with the whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon, and enjoy!
(Recipe credit to http://www.calgiant.com/recipes/pumpkin-spiced-stawberry-frappuccino)
Enjoy this delicious blend of pumpkin-spiced coffee this fall.