Hello coffee lovers, happy weekend! How was your Thanksgiving feast? What did you serve for your family and friends? Share us your Thanksgiving stories on the comment section below, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So we know that all of us had enjoyed a mammoth of a feast during Thanksgiving celebration, that is why we need something light for the weekend to detox the heavy meal we had over the week, so for our weekend coffee treat let’s make a dairy-free, gut-healing Cinnamon Coconut Latte by Stacie Hassing of The Real Food Dietitians.
The authors indicated that this coffee is not sweet, but it sure is creamy and frothy that is super nutritious, gut-healing which is good for digestion, can boost your metabolism, and at the same time will keep you satisfied all morning long.
This coffee drink is the same as “Bulletproof” coffee but with a twist.
If you want to and make bulletproof coffee, click here for the recipe.
So grab now your stuff and let’s start making this healthy coffee.
Cinnamon Coconut Latte
- 12 oz. organic coffee
- 2 tsp. coconut oil (or coconut oil + 1 tsp. coconut butter)
- 1/2-1 tsp. ghee or unsalted grass-fed butter (for a dairy-free option or if you’re allergic to dairy- add additional coconut oil)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk (optional-adds more creaminess)
- 1/8 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Brew coffee in a coffee maker or french press.
- While waiting for your coffee to brew, get a saucepan use stove heat or microwave to melt the coconut oil/butter, and ghee (you can also add milk if you want). This will help to keep your latte nice and hot.
- Next is grab a blender and pour 12 oz. of coffee, add the melted ingredients, and set its blending mode on high for 10-15 seconds until it becomes creamy and frothy.
- Lastly, get your favorite coffee mug and fill in with the coffee mixture you made and enjoy.
Want to know ,more about this coffee recipe? Visit The Real Food Dietitians for more details.
This is an original recipe of The Real Food Dietitians all credits go to them.