“A perfect hot chocolate coffee for the winter weekends.”
I’m always looking forward to the weekend, because finally, I can relax my self from work and of course I can make a delicious cup of coffee. So for my weekend coffee concoctions, I want to make something chocolatey and cozy to warm up from the freezing temperature outside.
Without further mumbling more words, let’s get started and make our selves a Hot Chocolate Coffee by Wajeeha Nadeem of I knead to eat.
Calories: 336 kcal
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 oz semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- Marshmallows for topping
- In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the milk, cocoa powder, and semi-sweet chocolate, and bring to a simmer. Lightly whisk until the chocolate has completely melted. Do not let hot chocolate come to a boil.
- Add coffee, and whisk until combined.
- Pour into servings mugs and top with marshmallows.
This Hot Chocolate Coffee is the perfect hot beverage for chocolate and coffee lovers. It’s thick, luscious and indulgent, and perfect for the winter weekends to coze up in your mugs.