As the temperature is emanating, we are craving for something refreshing, and hence iced coffee are on trend for the season, we will follow the trend, and let us make a delightful Iced Lemon Coffee for our weekend coffee treat.
Lemon is always associated with a zesty refreshing flavor that is why it is also a choice of refreshing drinks during the summer season. Lemon is also a good mix to lots of cocktail drinks, so it is no surprise that it perfectly compliments iced coffee.
Let’s start making this refreshing coffee drink!
If you are not fond of cocktail drinks, this Iced Lemon Coffee can be a perfect choice od ladies drink over the weekend.
Iced Lemon Coffee Recipe
- 1 cup cold brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder, or to taste
- 1 slice lemon, for garnish
- It is better if you have a cocktail shaker to fuse all the mixture. However, a cocktail shaker is not that necessary a glass could do to put all the ingredients at ones.
- In the glass combine coffee, ice cubes, lemon juice, and stevia.
- If you are using a cocktail mixer, shake well to blend all the ingredients, but if you are using glass make sure to stir, thoroughly.
- Lastly, is to garnish your iced coffee with a slice of lemon. Serve and enjoy!
Iced Caramel Latte Pops Recipe by:Keto Summit,posted in Allrecipes.com.