Have you heard about Keto coffee? Well, probably yes because Keto Coffee is a trending topic right now, and since it’s the weekend we will be making a Coffee Lovers: Easy Keto Coffee Recipe. But before we jump into making the recipe let’s take a look first on what is keto coffee?
Keto Coffee is also popularly known as the bulletproof coffee, was introduce to the mainstream by Dave Asprey under the brand name Bulletproof Coffee. This coffee trend had become a big hit in the fitness world since it was debut in the market.
Why Keto coffee became a trendsetter?
If you are a fitness enthusiast or someone who is looking for the perfect diet, you probably came across and heard about the keto coffee. Well, keto coffee has become a trendsetter because this is a recipe for fat burning and dieting baby! There are thousands of people across the globe who are looking for their perfect diet, and Keto Coffee seems like a perfect fit for everybody because one of the main ingredients is coffee.
Keto coffee helps boost your ketones, energize your body, and fully caffienates you throughout the day. It said that Keto coffee helps to suppress hunger, helps in losing weight, helps your brain to think fast, and gives you a lot of energy.
The most important ingredient of Keto coffee is grass-fed butter. So you need to ditch all your sugar and creamers, and all your lalaland stuffs for your coffee if you want to try and commit yourself into Keto Coffee.
Why grass-fed butter?
Instead of using creamers or milk in your coffee, the grass-fed butter will be your new icing on top for your coffee. Grass-fed butter is rich in essential fatty acids and other nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids, beta-carotene, fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K, CLA (a fatty acid with powerful fat-loss benefits), and antioxidants.
Another ingredient is the MCT oil thought this is optional but if you are trying to lose some weight adding MCT oil to your coffee is a good help in burning some calories.
Making Keto Coffee is super easy, it is like making your everyday coffee the only difference is no more sugar and creamer, instead we will use grass-fed butter, and MCT oil for our coffee.
So let’s get started in making our Keto Coffee for our weekend coffee treat.
KETO COFFEE EASY RECIPE
- Grass-fed butter
- MCT oil
- Vanilla extract
- Brew two cups worth of coffee using your favorite method. You can use the drip method, pour over, use your espresso machine, and even your Keurig to make your coffee. However, if you wish to use your k-pods capsules make sure that your coffee doesn’t have any flavor, sweetener or creamer added into it, because we don’t want to ruin the health benefits of our Keto Coffee.
- . Now get your grass-fed butter, MCT oil, and an immersion blender or any deep mixing bowl or mug where you can put all your ingredients, and mix them all. When mixing all the ingredients, you can use a hand mixer, electric hand mixer, or to our preference better to use a blender where you can immerse all the ingredients.
- Add two .tablespoon of grass-fed butter to your coffee.
- Add two teaspoon of MCT oil or coconut oil. (depending on your preferences) Coconut oil works the same as the MCT oil.
- You can add one teaspoon vanilla extract to your mixture for additional garnish (optional only)
- Push on your blenders button usually between 45-60 seconds, wait until you see a frothy texture.
- Serve and enjoy!