The weekend is the most exciting day of the whole week because its the day where we can be lazy, cuddle more to our bed till its 10 in the morning and we can also make something sweet and fun for our family and friends over the weekend. For our weekend coffee treat, we will make No-Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bites which can be made without the need for melting, boiling, baking or any form of heat. So this is 100% no need for an oven.
This No-Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake bite is perfect for a game night, party dessert, or even much it yourself for a weekend comfort food.
Let’s start baking!
No-Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake Recipe by Kitchen Sanctuary
- 200 g digestive biscuits or graham crackers (use gluten-free digestives if required)
- 110 g unsalted butter, melted
- 150 ml double (heavy) cream
- 300 g cream cheese (I used Philadelphia)
- 60 g confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g store-bought salted caramel sauce
- 55 g melted milk/semi-sweet chocolate (check for gluten-free if required)
- 1 tbsp coarse rock salt
- Put the biscuits into a large sandwich bag and crush into crumbs using a rolling pin.
- Place the crumbs into a bowl and mix in the melted butter until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon into a 20cm x 20cm loose-bottomed baking tin that has been lined with parchment paper and use the back of a spoon to pack it down tightly. Place in the fridge whilst you start on the next layer.
- Add the cream to a large bowl and whisk to until the cream holds it’s shaped. Add the cream cheese, vanilla extract, confectioners’ sugar and half of the salted caramel sauce, then whisk again until combined.
- Take the biscuit base out of the refrigerator and spread this layer on top. Put back in the fridge for an hour to set.
- Take out of the refrigerator and lift out the cheesecake using the parchment paper as a handle and place on a chopping board. Carefully slice into 36 pieces (6×6 squares).
- Spoon the salted caramel into a piping bag or plastic sandwich bag. Spoon the melted chocolate into another bag. Cut the tips off and drizzle each cheesecake square first with salted caramel and then with melted chocolate. Place a tiny pinch of coarse rock salt on each square, then serve.
Note: This recipe makes 36 Salted Caramel Cheesecake bites so if you are serving it to your friends you should equally divide for each person.
This salted caramel bites is sure-delight for a weekend treat, and it’s best to pair with espresso will give ultimate satisfaction to the drinker with its sweetness-acidity balance and mouthfeel. Just the right pair for a salted caramel cake.