Welcome to #12daysofChristmascoffee by Lovers.coffee.
Hello, there coffee lover! Add a special holiday touch to any pot of coffee with just three simple ingredients!
Here’s how to do a One-step DIY Christmas Coffee by Back To The Book Nutrition
- Grounds for 12 cups of coffee
- 15 whole cloves (or a pinch of ground cloves)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup (can substitute brown sugar)
- Fill the machine with water and place the grounds in the filter basket of the coffee machine as you normally would. Sprinkle the cloves and cinnamon on top of the grounds.
- Place the maple syrup in the bottom of the empty carafe before seating in the machine.
- Brew as usual.
Whether you’re hosting guests or just brewing a fresh pot of coffee for you and your family, you really should try it!