Hello coffee lovers! Who wouldn’t love a weekend with coffee and pancakes? These two pairings are irresistible nothing beats slow weekend mornings with a well-prepared brunch!
For our weekend treat, we will have a Quick and Easy Vegan Pancake that is perfect to pair with your latte, espresso, americano or even plain black coffee.
- 1 cup plant-based yogurt (can be replaced with sparkling water)
- 1 cup almond milk (any plant milk will do)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- coconut oil for frying
You can try and have this options for your flour gluten-free oat flour
buckwheat flour, brown rice flour, quinoa flour, whole grain spelt flour, coconut flour, almond flour, gram flour.
- Whisk all the ingredients together until they are well combined.
- Heat a pancake pan on a medium heat, make sure the pan is hot enough before starting to cook the pancakes.
- Grease the hot pan with ½ tsp coconut oil.
- Pour about ⅓ of a cup of the batter into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, flip and fry for another minute or two.
- Serve hot with your favorite toppings.
There you go coffee lovers! A simple, easy but oh so yummy Vegan Pancakes that is perfect for the weekend!
This recipe is an adaptation from The Queen Of Delicious.