May you enjoy this SPICED CHRISTMAS COFFEE
- 3⁄4 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1 cup freshly ground coffee (preferably a mild roast)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 5 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 7 cups water
1. Using an electric mixer, beat whipping cream in a large bowl to soft peaks.
Add powdered sugar and brandy; beat to peaks.
2. Place ground coffee, cardamom, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a coffee filter.
Using a spoon, mix gently.
3. Add water to the coffee maker and brew according to manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Divide coffee among 8 cups.
5. Garnish each with a dollop of whipped cream and serve immediately.
Recipe by Annacia