Who says Halloween is just for kids? Halloween is just around the corner, and we prepared something dark, and yummy this season that surely you’ll gonna love. These coffee Halloween treats are perfect to kick off a Halloween party.
RED EYE SAMBUCA COFFEE
A perfect party drink with a drop of blood to it will surely give you a spook, and treat with every drink.
(1) Cup San Francisco Bay Fog Chaser
(1) 1/2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup
(1) 1/2 Tablespoons Sambuca
(1) Dollop whip cream
(1) Maraschino Cherry
115 ml corn syrup
6-8 drops of red food coloring
DIRECTIONS For Dripping Blood:
- Pour the corn syrup into a shallow bowl.
- Add red food colouring and stir.
- To serve, dip the rim of each glass in the syrup and stand them upright.
- The syrup will trickle down the sides of the glass
Unleash the devil in your coffee with this devilish mocha blend by adding some Bailey’s to it. This is a perfect coffee cocktail drink to enjoy after work, and shared with friends on your Halloween trick or treat.
- Tsp premium cocoa powder
- 1 cup SF BAY French Roast
- 8 oz milk
- 1 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
DRUNKEN GHOUL COFFEE
Bring out the ghoul in you with this coffee drink.
- One cup of San Francisco Bay Decaf French Roast coffee
- 1 oz. of Scotch
- 0.5 Ounce of Amaretto or Almond Syrup
- Topped with GREEN whipped cream
MAake green whipped cream:
- Spray or spread the whipped cream or whipped topping in a large baking dish or baking pan with sides.
- Add food coloring.
BLOODY CARAMEL MACCHIATO
Start your bloody Halloween with this delicious coffee drink, a dash of red and you now have a perfect Halloween beverage.
- Rain Forest Blend Coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla syrup
- 8 ounces of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon caramel syrup
- 6-8 drops red dye food color
GHOSTLY IRISH COFFEE
Add a ghostly sweetness to your Irish coffee to spook you out on Halloween.
(1) Cup Organic Coffee Company, Breakfast Blend
(1) Tablespoon Brown Sugar
(3) Tablespoons Irish Whiskey
Heavy Cream (to taste)
- A bag of large white marshmallows
- Wooden skewers
- White chocolate melts
- Red M&Ms/other red, round candy pieces
- Decorating gel/food pen in black
- To make a phantom, push three large marshmallows onto the end of a skewer.
- Melt the white chocolate melts in the microwave, on the lowest heat setting.
- Heat at 10-15 second intervals only to avoid burning.
- Check on progress and stir chocolate in between heating intervals to melt completely.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Hold each skewer over the container of melted white chocolate.
- Spoon chocolate over the marshmallows until covered.
- Decorate each phantom with red candy for eyes and draw mouths using the black gel/food pen.
- Place skewer on cookie sheet.
- When finished making all the phantoms, refrigerate until chocolate has hardened.
- Arrange phantoms upright in a container and serve.
Enjoy the Holloween season with these amazing coffee blends.
SOURCE: Rogers Family Coffee