Coffee and chocolate? Yaasss, please! this is heaven! You don’t need winter or any holiday to have this heavenly drink. You can drink this anytime in all seasons.
Let’s start making it, don’t worry this drink is completely ready in just 5 minutes.
1 1/2 cups milk
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
8 oz semi sweet chocolate
1 cup freshly brewed coffee
Marshmallows for topping
1. In a medium sized saucepan, combine the milk, cocoa powder, and semi-sweet chocolate, and bring to a simmer. Lightly whisk until the chocolate has completely melted. Do not let hot chocolate come to a boil.
2. Add coffee, and whisk until combined.
3. Pour into servings mugs and top with marshmallows.
You can also do an extra tweak to create the perfect hot chocolate coffee. So here’s how to do it.
1. To get this hot chocolate coffee lusciously thick and chocolatey, use two kinds of chocolates: unsweetened cocoa powder and semi-sweet chocolate. You can use any kind of chocolate you want: milk, semi-sweet or dark. It depends on your personal preference. Just make sure it’s a good quality chocolate.
2. Make the hot chocolate on medium low heat, since we just want to gently melt the chocolate. So simmering the liquid is good, but do not let it come to a boil.
3. You can use any coffee you want as long as it’s a good quality coffee.
4. Don’t forget to top with marshmallows, because let’s face it, marshmallows make everything better!
I can guarantee you that this coffee drink is oh so heavenly! plus topping with marshmallow makes the experiences, even more, cloud 9. This beverage will surely put you huge smiles and you will be fa la la la ling your way through whatever you have to get through.
Try to make it and enjoy it!
Credit to ikneadtoeat.com