What’s brewing for the weekend?
Oh, thank God it’s the weekend finally, we can move on from Valentine’s sweetness, and from the heavy feast of celebrating the Chinese New Year. So with this week’s coffee weekend treat, we want to share something that is light and not over the top to compliment with the heavy celebration we had over the week.
For our weekend coffee treat here’s a no sugar added iced coffee recipe. We think this is a perfect weekend treat for you all coffee lovers who want’s something light, chilled, and a perfect caffeinated drink for the weekend.
- 2 cups strong coffee
- 1⁄2 cup 2% low-fat milk (or regular if you prefer)
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups ice cubes
- whipped cream, to garnish (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in food processor or blender.
- Make it sure to blend all ingredients until smooth.
- This last step is optional but you can top with a bit of whipped cream if you want to indulge.
Note: Even without the whipped cream this coffee taste exceptional which give a bit of sweetness because of the sweetened condensed milk, the right smoothness, and the perfect caffeine kick to indulge the weekend.