Welcome to our #12daysofChristmascoffee2018 by Lovers.coffee
The sound of the Christmas carols is getting louder as we are getting closer to Christmas day as much as we are excited about the Christmas gifts we are going to give and to receive, but we are more thrilled to share with you our 8th-day recipe for the 12 days of Christmas coffee.
There is no fun holiday without celebrating with a little bit of alcohol (of course this is for the adults only.) So for today’s recipe, we will be doing a boozy caffeinated holiday Christmas drink. We know that you will love this next recipe because we are making one of the season’s well-loved beverage the Gingerbread Eggnog but with a punch.
So for everyone’s favorite holiday drink, we will add some vodka in it to make it Tipsy and a little spicy.
Tipsy Gingerbread Eggnog Holiday Drink
Author: RHEANNA O’NEIL BELLOMO via Delish
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- 1 c. eggnog
- 1 c. vodka
- 1 c. Kahlúa
- 2 tbsp. molasses, plus more for drizzling
- Pinch ground ginger
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Wet rims of four cocktail glasses and dip in cinnamon sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add eggnog, vodka, Kahlúa, molasses, and ginger and shake to combine.
- Pour into rimmed glasses. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with molasses before serving.
Recipe Credits to DELISH
Don't miss our 12 Days of Christmas Coffee, and follow us on FACEBOOK for updates.