Welcome to our #12daysofChristmascoffee2018 by Lovers.coffee
How was your Christmas shopping coffee lovers? We hope you accomplished everything on your shopping list. So, we are now down to our 11th recipe for the 12 days of Christmas coffee. We will be making another fun and festive coffee cocktail that will be a perfect boozy caffeinated dessert for Christmas.
Tiramisu is an Italian language that means “pick me up” or “cheer me up.” So for our 11th recipe for today, we will have a Tipsy Tiramisu Martini which is the perfect blend of coffee and booze that you will surely enjoy for your holiday dessert.
Tipsy Tiramisu Martini Recipe
Recipe by Becky Hardin of The Cookie Rookie
- 1 ½ ounce Kahlua half of a shot glass.
- 1 ½ ounce Rum Chata
- 1 ½ ounce Godiva Chocolate Liquor
- 1 ½ ounces heavy cream
- whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
- ground coffee or cocoa,
- and ladyfingers for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour into 2 martini glasses.
- Top with freshly whipped cream, chocolate shavings, ground coffee or
- cocoa, and ladyfingers. All are optional, but all are fun!
Recipe Credits to: The Cookie Rookie
Don't miss our 12 Days of Christmas Coffee, and follow us on FACEBOOK for updates.