Three more days to go before Valentine’s day and we can already feel the sweetness overflowing everywhere, so we wanted to share something warm and sweet that is a perfect coffee treat for Valentine’s date or even the weekend.
Here is a coffee treat that is intense, rich, and absolute heaven that we can’t resist to share.
HOT BUTTERED TOFFEE COFFEE
- 4 ounces coffee mocha ice cream
- 6 ounces hot coffee
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch topping
- 2 teaspoons almond liqueur
- whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon toffee pieces or 1 tablespoon chopped chocolate-covered English toffee bar
- Spoon ice cream into a large coffee mug; pour coffee, butterscotch topping and almond liqueur over ice cream.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with toffee chips.
Enjoy this delicious coffee treat everyone, have a fun weekend!