HOW TO SELL PRODUCTS AND POST COFFEE EVENTS ON LOVERS.COFFEE
Did you know thousands of customers visit Lovers.Coffee daily in search of goods, services, and information on coffee events? We bet you didn’t!
One of our goals at Lovers.Coffee is to maintain the most comprehensive index of coffee events, including both industry-wide and local options. If you think we've missed an industry event, please drop us a note via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll post it ASAP. If you are running a local coffee event, you can register as an employer and add the event yourself.
The best part is that you can sign up to sell products and submit your coffee events on our platform in 5 minutes. This quick and easy process will put you on a platform with access to hundreds of new potential customers along with gaining/posting information on coffee events, services, and more.
Selling and posting events on Lovers.Coffee comes with many benefits including:
- Quick and easy sign-up process
- Thousands of visitors viewing your shop monthly
- 0% commission for the first 30 days following registration
- Periodic marketing push and an online store open 24/7
The sign up process to register an event can be completed in a few easy steps:
- Click “login” or this link: Login. If you don’t have an account, you can click “create an account” on the left side of the login page. You can also click “Vendor Sign Up Page” at the bottom of the webpage, or click this link: Sign Up
- Fill out the registration form with your information
- There is link “Become a Vendor/Event Organizer ”. You’ll also need to make a request to become an event organizer
- Once you’ve requested to become an event organizer, you need to wait for admin approval. Once you’re approved by an admin, you can log into your account
- Log into your new account. You can now click ‘Add Event Ticket’ found on the left hand side of the page, or you can click this link: Create Ticket
- Once on that page, fill out the fields you want. This will include a description of the event, venue, ticket pricing, and more
- After you submit your event ticket, it needs to be approved by an admin. Once approved, the event will appear on the Lovers.Coffee site
Ready to sign up? Click HERE and be on your way to becoming a Lovers.Coffee community!